Why should you participate?
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet universities in person, coming from all around the world. Get firsthand information on how to choose the right Masters, how to finance it and much more. If you are undecided about your future, the Masters study fair is the place to get help and advice.
- It doesn’t matter if you haven’t finished your Bachelors yet.
- It doesn’t matter if you already have a Masters.
- It doesn’t matter if you completed your Bachelors several years ago.
This fair is for all of you!
- Learn more about why you should study a Masters and what the advantages are
- Get access to vital information which cannot be found on the university’s website or in the brochures
- More information on the universities and programmes you are interested in – right from the source in a personal talk
- Tuition fees, admission requirements, financing, accommodations, student life, expenses and more – get to know everything about your new university and your new city
All this and more in one day at one place near you.
A Masters is the next step to expand your career opportunities.
Stay tuned with us, more is coming soon – you will get to know the universities and what programmes they offer, which topics our presentations will cover and much more.